We thoroughly enjoyed our 2012 Winton Adventure and are really pleased that we could retrospectively add our memories and photos to our Shorty’s RV Adventures blog. Having our adventures recorded in this way does make it so easy to track back and relive the great times we have had in our RV adventures.
On all our adventures we have been to some wonderful new places, revisited some places we have been to before, made some great new friends, have seen some magical scenery, have endured good and bad weather, and have generally had a great time.
Here are a few statistics about our 2012 Winton Adventure:
- Total distance covered was 5,520 kilometres
- Total diesel used was 785.76 litres at a total cost of $1,208.84
- Average price of diesel was 153.45 cents per litre
- Highest price paid for diesel was 162.00 cents per litre – at Hillston
- Average fuel consumption for the entire trip was 14.23 litres/100 km
- Longest distance travelled between refills was 593 km
We’re not finished travelling yet …. stay tuned for more of Shorty’s RV Adventures.